2016 – 2017’s Registration fees: (Social Security and National University fees)
- All Non-European students under the age of 28: €404.10*
- European students and Non-European students above the age of 28 years of age: €189.10*
* These figures vary slightly from year to year.
*European students must provide a copy of the European health insurance card
- For the diplôme d’université LL.M program (one academic year): 10,000 Euros
- For one semester (no degree at the end), returning students*: 5,000 Euros
*Returning exchange students who have obtained the Postgraduate Diploma in International and European Law have the option of taking a further Semester of studies at the Law School for the purpose of obtaining the LL.M. in International and European Law, subject to certain conditions set down by the Law School.