2017 – 2018’s Registration fees: (Social Security and National University fees)
- All Non-European students under the age of 28: €404.10*
- European students and Non-European students above the age of 28 years of age: €189.10*
* These figures vary slightly from year to year.
*European students must provide a copy of the European health insurance card
- For the diplôme d’université LL.M program (one academic year): 10,000 Euros
- For one semester (no degree delivered), returning students*: 5,000 Euros
*Returning exchange students who came in exchange during one semester have the option of taking a further semester of studies at the Law School for the purpose of obtaining the diplôme d’université LL.M. in International and European Law, subject to certain conditions set down by the Law School.