Professor Toshiko Takenaka from University of Washington (USA) ; Mr Douglas F. Stewart (Partner, Bracewell LLP, Seattle Office) ; Mr Koji Tauchi (Director for IP, JETRO) ; Mr Pierre Véron (Honorary President EPLAW – European Patent Lawyers Association) and Pr. Edouard Treppoz (director of the Lyon 3 LL.M program) will host a lecture in English…
Dr Peter MEZEI from University of Szeged (Hongia) will host a lecture in English on Thursday, December 7th 2017 at 2pm in the University Jean Moulin Lyon 3 (salle Appleton) : Digital Exhaustion and Beyond.
Professor Darren Rosenblum from Pace Law University, New-York (USA) will host a lecture in English on Tuesday, November 21st 2017 at 5pm in the University Jean Moulin Lyon 3 (salle Josserand) : When does sex diversity benefit firms?
FACTS & FIGURES
the LL.M in International and European Business Law at UJM Lyon 3 it’s:
- • 2 possibilities per year to start the program: September or January
- • 80 students per academic year
- • 1 academic year full time study program taught exclusively in English
- • 22 international professors and practitioners
- • 19 specific Law courses per year
- • 12 different countries of origins for 2016 – 2017’s students